Benedictine Military School
Annual Giving Update
The “Campaign for The 400” Annual Fund
Many thanks to the 845 members of the BC family who generously donated to the 2011-12 "Campaign for The 400" annual fund. These families helped Benedictine raise $382,000 to support the young men of BC. That is the third highest total in the history of the school. Please look for a full report in the fall issue of the Cadence.
The “Campaign for The 400” Annual Fund is the cornerstone of the giving programs at Benedictine. It is the largest unrestricted source of income to the school. Donations collected from the Campaign for The 400 help provide assistance with the general operating budget. This helps to defray tuition costs and provide for the day-to-day needs of Benedictine.
Benedictine Military School is steeped in rich tradition that has touched the Coastal Empire for over one hundred years. In order to continue that tradition, Benedictine must raise money to cover the operating expenses of the school. Tuition only makes up 79% of the cost to educate a young man at Benedictine. Most of the other 21% comes from the generous support of our alumni, parents, Board members, grandparents, past parents, and friends.
Your tax deductible gift to The Campaign for The 400 is makes a difference at Benedictine. Your gift supports student financial aid, school technology, classroom enhancements, and faculty professional development. Your gift is important because it provides you with a vested interest in the lives of our Cadets.
Friends who support the Campaign for The 400 at its highest level will be recognized as members of The 400 Club. Members of The 400 Club have made a commitment of $1,000 or more during the current school year.
The 400 Club Recognition Levels
$25,000+ Archabbot Boniface Wimmer, O.S.B. Society
$10,000- $24,999 Abbot Leo Haid, O.S.B. Society
$6,000- $9,999 Father Albert C. Bickerstaff, O.S.B.
$3,000- $5,999 Founders’ Circle
$1,000- $2,999 Member of the 400
$750- $999 Leadership
$350- $749 Patron
$150- $349 Friend
Up to $149 Contributor
To make your gift to the Campaign for The 400, please contact Greg Markiton ‘92, Director of Institutional Advancement, at 912.644.7016 or email@example.com
December 10, 2013
December 11, 2013
December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013
December 14, 2013
© 2013 Benedictine Military School • Site developed by Robmark Interactive